(At the moment we only offer this service in Dubai, and it is a requirement that the deceased holds a Visa (Visit or Residence) from the Emirate of Dubai and must be older than 5years)
We use the New Sonapur Crematorium in Jebel Ali and they accommodate all religions.
Through experience the facility has proved to be very good and we have built a close relationship with them throughout the years. The equipment they use are of international standards and the grounds are always well maintained and clean.
The Service Includes:
- Personal consultation with the family/company by an experienced Company Representative
- All documentation and attestations required locally (This include the Police, Embassy, Municipality, Ministry of Health and Foreign Affairs)
- Transportation to the crematorium and overseeing the cremation
- Collecting of the Ashes and preparing it for transportation if needed
- Liaising with churches for any services required
There are space available at the crematorium to conduct a service prior to the cremation or we can facilitate in taking the coffin to a church.
The complete process takes on average of three to four working days and we ensure that the client is well informed at all times during the process with daily email updates and a dedicated hotline for any information they might need urgently.
We also ensure that all documentation is securely stored as hard and soft copies for possible future requirements.